Re: All of my posts got deleted

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: All of my posts got deleted
Posted by:  Anders S (anders_silv…@hotmailxyz.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003

Something is wrong here today.

Using OE, all day I have been at the most 23 hours behind the Google groups.
I have always been connected to news.microsoft.com and it usually updates OE in
minutes. I tried msnews.microsoft.com, but it made no difference.
A few minutes ago I seemed to be updated but every header I clicked said the
message had been removed from the server.
Changed back to news.microsoft.com and here I am now.

Hope you get your messages back Chuck,

Anders Silvén