Re: copying value of cell to another sheet

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: copying value of cell to another sheet
Posted by:  Paul B (pbridgesne…@uga.edu)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003

Sarah, try something like this, with your totals in G60

Sub ClearContents()
'
' ClearContents Macro
' Macro recorded 02/10/2003 by SARAH RANSOME
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+j
'
    Range("G2:G59").ClearContents
'Will put the valve in sheet1 G60 in sheet 2 column A in the next cell down
    Sheet2.Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0) =
Sheet1.Range("G60").Value
End Sub

--
Paul B