Re: Deleteing blank or "zero" cells

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Deleteing blank or "zero" cells
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (ec357…@msn.com)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003

If there's a huge amount of rows, I like Nikos' answer.

but if there's not too many (experiment to find out what that means!).

You can select your column.
data|filter|autofilter
use the dropdown to show only the rows to delete
Delete those visible rows.

Data|filter|autofilter once more to get rid of the autofilter.

--

Dave Peterson
ec357…@msn.com