Re: pictures in excel

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: pictures in excel
Posted by:  Debra Dalgleish (d…@contexturesXSPAM.com)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003

Graphics sit on top of the worksheet, not in a specific cell. So, when
you use Excel as a data source for a mail merge, the graphics aren't
available.

Perhaps you could put the picture's file name and path in the Excel
table, and use the INCLUDEPICTURE field in the mail merge, to show the
picture.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List