Re: Linking a database to excel (Office XP)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Linking a database to excel (Office XP)
Posted by:  Kevin (kevin.brenn…@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003

I might be the last person here to give any advise, but if no one answers,
then you may what to use the Data/Import External Data and choose you Access
database and that should bring all the data into excel workbook.You may what
to import the Access database as a ODBC file, you will have to make the
Access Database a ODBC.

Kevin Brenner