Re: Autofilter on Dates problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Autofilter on Dates problem
Posted by:  Intruder9 (Intruderrul…@Intruderrules.com)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003

Can you not insert an exrtra extra column next to the date column and set it
equal to its neighbor and then format it as general and then hide the
column, use your macro on the new column? You are trying to do 2 different
numbering systems, yes in general format 5/4/2003 does equal 37745 but date
format and general are different! Also my system shows 5/4/2003 as 37745 not
37716 as you state!!