Re: Text to Columns will not correct data

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Text to Columns will not correct data
Posted by:  J.E. McGimpsey (jemcgimps…@mvps.org)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003

It's impossible to help (other than sheer guesswork) when you don't
give any details: What does the data that fails to get converted
look like? How does it differ from that which does get converted?
How are you using Text to Columns? What version of XL are you using?
How are you "importing" the Word table? What format are you trying
to apply?