Re: Formula Too Long

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Formula Too Long
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (ec357…@msn.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003

Maybe you could shorten the path (move the files) and choose shorter folder
names.

But I think I might use 14 different cells (on a hidden worksheet????) and just
write a formula like =sum(ThatHelperRangeOnThatHiddenSheet)

(it might be easier to update when you add the 15th, 16th....

--

Dave Peterson
ec357…@msn.com