Re: Macro security warning message

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Macro security warning message
Posted by:  Nick Hodge (nick_hod…@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003

Jeff

You may have deleted the code, but you need to delete the modules that
contained them too.

Open the VBE (alt+F11), select the modules you wish to delete in the project
explorer and right click them.  Select remove module xxx and answer no to
exporting it.  (Repeat as necessary)

Close the VBE and save the workbook.  (If these were recorded it is all that
is needed.  If code was written it may also reside 'behind' the objects,
Sheets, workbook, etc.  In this case it is only necessary for these to have
the code deleted).

--
HTH
Nick Hodge