Re: Inserting current time

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Inserting current time
Posted by:  J.E. McGimpsey (jemcgimps…@mvps.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003

CTRL-Shift-: will only insert minutes. If you want it to insert
seconds, the way I do it is to put these in a workbook in your
XLStart folder (e.g., Personal.xls),:

in the ThisWorkbook module:

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
        Application.OnKey "+^:", "CtrlShiftColon"
    End Sub

and in a regular code module:

    Public Sub CtrlShiftColon()
        With Selection