Re: Extracting selected data

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Extracting selected data
Posted by:  Debra Dalgleish (d…@contexturesXSPAM.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003

In Microsoft Word, you can use the Mail Merge wizard to connect to your
Excel workbook. The data source can be filtered, so that only the date
you select will be in the merged document.

To filter the list in Word 2002, click the dropdown arrows in the
Recipients List headings, select Advanced, and select your criteria.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List