Re: Inserting blank rows between data rows (mutliple at one time)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Inserting blank rows between data rows (mutliple at one time)
Posted by:  Earl Kiosterud (nowhe…@verizon.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003

DP,

Consider this carefully.  If you plan to use two rows per item, or something
like that, where you deviate from a classic database "one row per item"
table, you'll not be able to use much Excel functionality (Pivot tables,
some sorts, Subtotals, Autofilters, etc. etc).  Lookups mey be confounded
too.  Try to put all the information about any item into a field in its
record, and keep to one record per item.

--
Earl Kiosterud