Re: Save Function and Macro Question

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Save Function and Macro Question
Posted by:  Peo Sjoblom (terre…@mvp.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003

1. There are some functions that are volatile and if they are present you
will
be prompted to save regardless if you did anything

AREAS,CELL,COLUMNS,INDEX,INDIRECT,NOW,OFFSET,RAND,ROWS,TODAY

2. You have to delete the module the macro was in, open the workbook, press
alt + F11,
in the left hand side project pane look for your workbook, you will probably
see something
like Module1 looking like a regular windows folder. Right click it, select
remove module1 (or
whatever name it has), select no when prompted to export.

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Excel Semi-Pro" <anonymo…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Some of my worksheets will ask me if I want to save upon exit even when I
make no changes, and some don't. I believe it has something to do with a
prior link that has been deleted.

> Also, a similar situation, upon opening a worksheet, the "macro warning"
window comes up even though I have no macro. I started to write a macro and
then deleted it. I still get the warning.