Re: In spreadsheet click on one cell and several are selected

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: In spreadsheet click on one cell and several are selected
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (peters…@verizonXSPAM.net)
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006

Is it the same thing that happens when you select a range.

If yes, then check to see if you see EXT in excel's status bar.  You could be in
EXTend mode.  Hit the F8 key to toggle it off.

And sometimes mice have been known to stick.  You may want to gently bang on the
buttons (including the wheel button) to see if that knocks something loose.

--

Dave Peterson