Re: Currency Conversion

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Currency Conversion
Posted by:  Peo Sjoblom (peo.sjobl…@nw^^excelsolutions.com)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006

Put the conversion rate in a cell, copy it, select the cells you want to
convert, do edit>paste special and depending on how the conversion is done
select either multiply or divide. For instance if you have 1000 euros in A1
and the conversion rate 1.6 in B1 meaning that one pound is 1.6 euros, then
divide, if you
the same amount of euros in A1 and a conversion rate of 0.625 meaning that
one euro is 0.625 pounds then multiply

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom