RE: Missing Excel and Word

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Missing Excel and Word
Posted by:  RajKohli
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006

First, try to open a Word and Excel Document that you created yesterday. Can
you open a word and excel document successfully? If yes, then you are lucky.
All the
Word and Excel Shortcuts are missing.

Try to make a search of "Excel.exe" and "WinWord.exe" using "Search..."
command from Start Menu.

If no, and Windows ask you to "open with.." that means you have to reinstall.

Hope this information help, let us know!