RE: Getting the values of the points in a trendline

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Getting the values of the points in a trendline
Posted by:  K Dales
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006

Unfortunately (as far as I know) Excel does not give you easy access to the
trendline formula or its coefficients.  You can, of course, calculate these
yourself but since we know Excel has calculated them already (after all, you
can choose to display the formula) it would be nice if the Trendline object
had a .Formula property that could be used.

But the best solution is to calculate them yourself from the chart's data
series.  For info on the formulas there is a handy reference here:

- K Dales