Re: spreadsheet

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: spreadsheet
Posted by:  CLR (crober…@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006

I have not done much with this, but on one project I found that if I used
the Full Acrobat Program, I could programmatically import data from a pdf
file,  However, my user only had the Acrobat Reader Program, so the "import"
step had to be done by hand (SelectAll, CtrlC, CtrV) to get the data into
Excel.  Then macros could take it from there and split it into columns and
manipulate it per my needs.....

hth

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3