Re: VBA Project Lost

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: VBA Project Lost
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (peters…@verizonXSPAM.net)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006

Lots of people have praised OpenOffice.org for saving their data and code.
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-104 meg download or a CD

There are commercial recovery services.  I've never used it, but you might want
to check into:
http://www.officerecovery.com

And sometimes newer versions of excel can open files that older versions can't.
(And sometimes just different versions may work, too!)

--

Dave Peterson