Re: "Undo/Redo" Feature NOT functioning

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: "Undo/Redo" Feature NOT functioning
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (peters…@verizonXSPAM.net)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006

Maybe that other workbook has an event macro running in the background???

Many macros will kill the undo/redo stack.

The only way I know around this is to not use that event macro--either turn off
macros when opening the workbook or talk to the developer to see if it can be
turned off.

--

Dave Peterson