RE: consolidate

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: consolidate
Posted by:  Dominic LeVasseur
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006

Samiullah,

What are you trying to accomplish?

As far as I know, the Consolidate function will group data together from
different ranges. It will perform a particular function/operation that you
specify on that data.

PivotTables are able to do many of the same things and are more powerful and
easier to use.

I would suggest PivotTables unless you are unable to use them for some reason.

Hope that helps.