Re: Hide a row based on a cel value

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Hide a row based on a cel value
Posted by:  Bernard Liengme (blieng…@stfx.TRUENORTH.ca)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006

Let's say that row 1 has "# Area Task ....)
That the first record is in row 2 using cells A2:
Use a helper column;
In G1 enter the text Show
In G2 enter =IF(F2=100%,"N", "Y") and copy down the column by double
clicking G2's fill handle (little solid square in lower right of active
cell)
Now you have Y's and N's
Select all the data including top row and helper column; Use Data:Filter:
AutoFilter
Now you can have rows with only Y in the SHOW column visible
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme