Re: Where are the examples from Help to copy to a blank worksheet?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Where are the examples from Help to copy to a blank worksheet?
Posted by:  David Biddulph (dav…@biddulph.org.uk)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006

"Beanbabeehoohoo" <Beanbabeehooh…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3B880A1F-E54F-4122-89A2-3147C4EB74…@microsoft.com...
> Many topics indicaqte it would be easier to understand a function if you
> copy
> an example from the Help Menu to a blank worksheet. Unfortunately I cannot
> find the example to copy. Please help as I am most frustrated by this!

I thought that the advice to copy the example was given where there was an
example.  I can't recall seeing the advice to copy when there wasn't an
example.

The first one I looked at was REPLACE (as that happened to be the first
function on the sheet I was using), but "See Also" led me to MID, CODE,
CHAR, all of which have examples.  Did you notice that here is a "How?" link
that tells you how to copy the examples?  Which Topic are you looking at?

--
David Biddulph