RE: Text and Numerical data in a Pivottable without summarising?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Text and Numerical data in a Pivottable without summarising?
Posted by:  Miguel Zapico
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006

You can create the layout you want on pages, rows and columns, and then use a
"dummy" measure for the data area (like the count of textValue, for example).
By dummy I mean that it won't be useful for you (you can even hide the
column), but you will have all the other columns with the layout you want.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.