RE: Cell lookup

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Cell lookup
Posted by:  Miguel Zapico
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006

This is not an automated solution, but you can reduce the time of changing
cells one by one.
Go to menu Edit->Replace, click the options button to see more fields, and
select Workbook in the Within dropdown.  Finally, in the "Find What:" put the
old workbook name ([043005.xls]), and in the "Replace With:" put the new
workbook name ([053105.xls]).
This should change all the references in the workbook to the new file.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.