RE: XLS comparison

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: XLS comparison
Posted by:  CLR
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006

If detailed comparison between worksheets is something you have to do
regularly, then you may be interested in Jim Cone's fine commercial Add-in.
It really gives you all the details.  It's called XL Companion, and is
available at

http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3