Re: I need to print only odd pages & then even pages

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: I need to print only odd pages & then even pages
Posted by:  Paul B (to_much_spam_to_list@nospam.com)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006

Wink, some printers have an option to do this, if not here is some code by
Gord Dibben  to do it

Sub PrintDoubleSided()
'Will print odd or even pages
'By Gord Dibben
Dim Totalpages As Long
Dim pg As Long
Dim oddoreven As Integer
On Error GoTo enditt
Totalpages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)")
oddoreven = InputBox("Enter 1 for Odd, 2 for Even")
For pg = oddoreven To Totalpages Step 2
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut from:=pg, To:=pg
Next pg
enditt:
End Sub

--