Re: Updating Links

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Updating Links
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (peters…@verizonXSPAM.net)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006

There's another setting that you should toggle:

Tools|Options|edit tab|uncheck "Ask to update automatic links"

If you're sharing the workbook with others and expect the same behavior, you'll
want to know that this is a user-by-user setting.  Each user would have to
toggle this off.  And it affects all workbooks opened by the user, too.

--

Dave Peterson