Re: Excel 2007 print preview

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Excel 2007 print preview
Posted by:  R. Choate (rchoatec…@NoSpam.com)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006

Do you not have access to the beta newsgroups? That would certainly be the place for this type of thing. I will admit that I don't
know if all beta users have access to that server or not.

--
RMC,CPA

"Gilles Desjardins" <gilles.desjardin…@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23DbKGblgGHA.35…@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
Hello everyone,

I am using Office 2007 Beta 2. My print preview does not show graphs. Is
this an issue? Is my Pentium 4 with 512Mb RAM insufficient for the task ?
I see the diagram in "Page Layout", "Normal" and "Page Break Preview" AND it
prints out fine.
I must add that the "Print Preview" button was added by me to the "Quick
Access" toolbar.

Thank you for your time.

Gilles