Re: Sorting every other line

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Sorting every other line
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (peters…@verizonXSPAM.net)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006

Put the key value (the movie title) in a cell in each row.  And add an indicator
to show what row it is.

New Col A    B
Star Wars    01    Star Wars ...
Star Wars    02    George Lucas' film about...

Then you can sort using column A as the primary key and columm B as the
secondary key.

--

Dave Peterson