RE: Macro Commands

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Macro Commands
Posted by:  Kassie
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006

Have you tried conditional formatting?  Say your code is in G1.  Click on
Format|Conditional Format, click the down arrow next to Cell Value, select
Formula is, and type in =$G1="B" do formatting, click on Add, enter =$G1="W"
and do formatting.  Use the painter to format the rest of the row, or else
select the row, and then do conditional formatting.  Use the painter to
format the other rows.  That means you do not have to run a macro.