RE: update

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: update
Posted by:  Kevin B
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006

If your data is in a contiguous table format w/column headings you might want
to consider using the built-in form accessed by clicking DATA and selecting
FORM.  You'll want to move the cell pointer to a location in the table before
selecting the menu items.  It would certainly save you a great deal of coding.

--
Kevin Backmann