RE: Excel writes a formula on it's own - ??

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Excel writes a formula on it's own - ??
Posted by:  John Bundy
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007

There are conditional formats that use functions, are you sure this isn't
happening? And are you sure there are no macros, if when you open the
workbook it asks if you want to enable macros you may have. If so try
disabling and then check for this occuring again. What hapens if you just
copy the entire sheet to another workbook?

--
-John
is helpful.