RE: Excel writes a formula on it's own - ??

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Excel writes a formula on it's own - ??
Posted by:  challa prabhu
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007

Hi,

Click the sqaure on the top left corner next to Column A1 to select the
worksheet cells or you can press the CTRL key and click on each Worksheet tab
to group the selected worksheet. Then do the following:

1. On the  Format menu, click Cells.
The Format Cells dialof box is displayed.
2. Click the Number tab.
3. Under the Category list, slect General.
4. Click Ok to apply the settings and return to the Workshet.

Note: Right-click the Worksheet tab and select Ungroup Sheets to deselect
the Worksheet tab.

Challa Prabhu