Re: Pivot table--and adjacent columns

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Pivot table--and adjacent columns
Posted by:  iliace (iasafi…@gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007

If you have a formula for "total committed", based on any of the
fields in the pivot cache, you can insert a calculated field.
Otherwise, it's best to add this total to the source data, if
possible.  If you're using an external data source, you may be able to
use a formula in your SQL to generate the additional column.  If the
data is pulling into a worksheet in the same workbook, I'd insert the
calculated column there.