Re: Cannot Open Pivot Table Source

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Cannot Open Pivot Table Source
Posted by:  Debra Dalgleish (d…@contexturesXSPAM.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007

If you provide some details on this workbook, someone may be able to
help. For example:

Is the source file external, and if so, where is it located?
Do all users have permissions in the folder?

Are users opening the file in Excel? What version? Is the workbook shared?
Is there something different about this pivot table, aside from the
error message?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures