RE: Cannot Open Pivot Table Source

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Cannot Open Pivot Table Source
Posted by:  Pranav Vaidya
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007

This may be happening because the pivot is trying to refresh on opening and
you don't have the source from which the pivot was created.  Either the
initial 'owner' need to save the data with the workbook, or he needs to
'break the link' and you
will just get a 'flat' version of the data

Here are some references that you should check

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831929/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/117314

--
Pranav Vaidya