Re: Display issues

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Display issues
Posted by:  Ragdyer (RagDy…@cutoutmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007

Click in the cell on Sheet3 that will receive the data from Sheet1.
Type in an equal sign ( = ),
Navigate to Sheet1, and click in the first cell containing the data,
*IN THE FORMULA BAR*, type this at the end of what you see displayed there:
&" "&
so that it might look like this:

=Sheet1!A1&" "&

Then, click in the 2nd cell of data, and add the same characters, to look
like this:

=Sheet1!A1&" "&Sheet1!C1&" "&

Finally, click in the final cell, and hit <Enter>, and it should look like
this:

=Sheet1!A1&" "&Sheet1!C1&" "&Sheet1!E1

--
HTH,