Re: Selecting test to not print

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Selecting test to not print
Posted by:  Dave Peterson (peters…@verizonXSPAM.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007

Rightclick on the textbox (on the edge)
choose "Format Text Box" or "format control"
(depends on where you got the textbox--from the Drawing toolbar or the control
toolbox toolbar)

Then choose the properties tab and uncheck Print Object.

If you want to hide text in a cell, you can format it with a custom number
format of:
;;;
(3 semicolons)

or even give them a font color to match the fill color.
(manually, via a macro or via format|Conditional formatting)

Ron de Bruin shares a macro method:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide

--

Dave Peterson