|Subject:||RE: Control Button|
|Posted by:||challa prabhu|
|Date:||Fri, 24 Aug 2007|
Do the following;
1. On the Insert menu, point to Name, and then select Define.
The Define name dialog appears.
Note: If you wish to define name for emplty cell, you can assign a name.
2. Enter a name in the "Names in workbook" text box.
3. Verify the reference to the cell location, in the Refers to text box.
Note: you can modfy the cell reference to a different location in this
Refers to text box.
4. Click the Add button.
5. Verify that the name you defined for the cell is listed in the Names in
Workbook list. Click OK to return to the worksheet.
6. Repeat Step 1 to Step 5 for other worksheet you frequent use.
7. To display the Go To dialog box, do one of the following:
Press F5 key
On the Edit menu, click Go To
8. From the Go to list, select a named definition you defined and then click
> I have more than 100 worksheet in a workbook among which I have to continuous
> use 4-5 worksheet. Can I add buttons with the names of these worksheet in a
> worksheet. So that by just clicking in a particular sheet name button I can
> directly reach into that sheet.
Control Button posted by Jai on Fri, 24 Aug 2007