RE: Big Small....Bright Dark.....Split? Counters

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: RE: Big Small....Bright Dark.....Split? Counters
Posted by:  Michael
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007

Hi,

I will try and answer your questions in order, note these answers come from
Excel 2002 as that is all we have at my work:

- As far as I am aware you cannot separate the Arrows from each other.

- To assign a colour to the control:
In Design Mode,
Right Click on the spinner
Select Properties --> Categorised
You can then chose the "ForeColor" or "BackColor" from the menu under each.

- As far as I am aware you cannot colour top and bottom arrows differently.

HTH
Rgds
Michael
..