Re: Help with links in one worksheet please

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Help with links in one worksheet please
Posted by:  Gord Dibben (gorddibbATshawDOTca)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004

Derek

To start with, I think you may be better off having all weeks on one worksheet
then you can use Data>SubTotal or Autofilter or Pivot Table to look at weekly
items.

But, if you want to use 52 sheets.....

Make sure the weekly total is in the same cell on each sheet.  Say G25.

On totals sheets  enter  =SUM(Week1:Week52!G25)

If sheets are not named Week1 through Week2, you can insert a dummy sheet to
the right of Totals sheet.  Name it Start.

Add another dummy sheet after last sheet.  Name it End.

Formula in Totals  =Sum(Start:End!G25)

Second method allows you to insert new sheets between Start and End sheets as
your weeks progress.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP