Re: Macro Command to Exit

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Macro Command to Exit
Posted by:  Zainuddin Zakaria (sal…@tm.net.my)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007

Thanks Chip.

Got that macro command and insert it in a module. I created a button and
assign macro to it using the macro command you gave me.

But when I clik on the macro button, I got this message "Run time error 9,
subscript out of range"

Do I have to change anything to the macro command u gave me?

Workbooks("Book1.xls").Close SaveChanges:=True

Thanks

Zainuddin Z