Re: Updating grouped cells

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Updating grouped cells
Posted by:  Joerg (…@email.address)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007

Probably not. But if you have to do that frequently, why not select the cost
centres individually (I know, that's what you want to avoid, but you have to
do it only once) and give this selection a name in the 'name box' (the upper
left thing). Next time just select your cost centre(s) from that name box.

Joerg