Re: Listboxes are Starting at the Bottom Instead of at the Top!

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Listboxes are Starting at the Bottom Instead of at the Top!
Posted by:  KC Rippstein (kcrippsteinAThotmailDOTcom)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007

You can "re-create" your lists using an array formula, like
=INDEX(A:A,SMALL(ROW($2:$1000),ROW(2:2)))
and don't forget to Ctrl+Shift+Enter to commit the array formula.
Then drag this formula down as far as you need.  It will copy the list to a
new location in sorted order, and you can name this new sorted range as the
actual range to use instead of the original one.