Re: Excel 2007 & Custom Number Format Limitations?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Excel 2007 & Custom Number Format Limitations?
Posted by:  Jim Rech (jrre…@live.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008

Funny you should ask that as I just read the message from Venkat timestamped
2 hours later than yours.  The limit to unique cell formats was increased a
lot in Excel 2007 and, absent his message, I'd have said case closed.  But
VerKat said he had a workbook with that problem in Excel 2003 that when
opened in Excel 2007 lost all its cell formats.  Go figure.  I have both
versions and I'd be happy to try your file in 2007.  You can clear the
sheets of any private data/formulas just so the formats are there.

--
Jim