Re: Cell possibilities?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Cell possibilities?
Posted by:  Bob Phillips (bob.N…@somewhere.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008

You won't be able to delete the data row, but you could have some workbook
open code that deletes them, something like

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Const TEST_COLUMN As String = "A"    '<=== change to suit
Dim i As Long
Dim LastRow As Long

    With Application

        .ScreenUpdating = False
        .Calculation = xlCalculationManual
    End With

    With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1)

        LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, TEST_COLUMN).End(xlUp).Row
        For i = LastRow To 1 Step -1

            If .Cells(i, TEST_COLUMN).Value < _
                DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date) - 2, Day(Date)) Then

                .Rows(i).Delete
            End If
        Next i
    End With