Re: Comment value from cell content

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Comment value from cell content
Posted by:  Dave Mills (News1@nospam--djmills-dot-co.uk)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008

If you want to do this on a range of cells then set up a named range, e.g.
"CommentArea" for the cells that need to comments. Then change the use the next
two lines instead of the "If Target.Address = "$B$1" Then" to run only is the
changed cell on any one of those within the named range.

You don't need a named range but it makes it easier to read and easier to change
the range scope without needing to change the code.

  Set isect = Application.Intersect(Target, Range("CommentArea"))
  If Not (isect Is Nothing) Then

--
Dave Mills
There are 10 type of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.