Re: Remove certain characters from a text string

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Remove certain characters from a text string
Posted by:  Andy Roberts (an…@blue-bean.co.uk)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013

Thanks Guys for your fast response.  Im not sure either will work as h2so4
suggestion i think is assuming the N/A is an excel generated error when its
something we specifically enter into the postcode cell.  With your
suggestion Claus does it not require the postcode to be all numerical?  Im
in the UK and we have a mixture of alpha and numerical characters in our
postcodes.

If I'm mistaken here then happily shout at me ;-)

Andy