Re: NTLMLogin resulted in hr = 0x8004100e - Any Ideas?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject:Re: NTLMLogin resulted in hr = 0x8004100e - Any Ideas?
Posted by: Dave Goldman [MSFT] (Dgoldm…@noreply.microsoft.com)
Date:Thu, 25 Jan 2007

Here are some articles. A simple search athttp://support.microsoft.com
produces

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295821/en-us

Your error: 0x8004100e

C:\Windows\system32>err 0x8004100e / # for hex 0x8004100e /
decimal -2147217394
  WBEM_E_INVALID_NAMESPACE                                      wbemcli.h
# 1 matches found for "0x8004100e"

That type of error indicates that there is a problem with one of the WMI
namespaces. You can look at this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/288590/en-us

Dgoldman
http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman

"Matthew Trotter" <MatthewTrott…@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in